Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 8: San Antonio..."Rescue"


Today was an early day. We had to leave the hotel by 7:15 so we could get to the convention center in time to practice a bit before performing Rescue. The group did an absolutely amazing job!! For those of you that were watching at home, I hope that you could feel the power and the annointing via the webcast. It really was the best that they have ever done this one. We won't find out who won until Friday evening, but these kids are definitely winners in all of our eyes.

The rest of day has been laid back and relaxed. The girls all went out to lunch with Pastor Brian while the guys had to fend for themselves. Sorry, I don't have pics from that lunch, cause I obviously wasn't there! Now everyone is just kind of hanging out. Some ran to Wal-mart, some are just chilling at the hotel, and some of us are about to go to the movies (can you guess who that group is?). Tomorrow is a "surpise" day. Is it Six Flags? Splashtown? Sea World? The nearest McDonald's play place? I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of those guesses!

4 comments:

Danigirl said...

I was watching today, and they were ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! I had chills the whole time!!! Even if they don't win, they should be proud of their performance. It was really inspiring!!!

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB!!!

Terry Murphy said...

AWESOME, AWESOME...no are you home yet? I miss everyone!!! LOL.

Looking forward to see what is in store for the "day out". Have fun. You've worked hard so enjoy it. Can I come? "NOT", though I would if I could.

Can't wait until Friday evening!!! I hope it will be live again. Love you all!!

PS The countdown begins tomorrow to 8/15 - one week to go! PTL.

Terry Murphy said...

I forgot to mention...WHAT A GOOD LOOKING GROUP"!!